Topics

Deutsch Zerne & The Prinz Eugen Division

Arthur Grun

I am researching my family's involvement in WW2. I know my father served in the SS Prinz Eugen Division but would like to know if there is detailed information available on the Division. In particular:-
A). It's actual formations within the Division
B). Their movements throughout the war
C). Roll calls etc. giving names etc. of who served particularly from my father's village of Deutsch Zerne.
I have much of the general history of the Division as an overall unit but very little on its individual formations and who served in them.
Many thanks in advance for any help anybody can provide.
Best Regards
Arthur Grun
PS I know at some stage my father served near Cacak which I believe to be to the west of the Banat.