Family Book for Chisoda?

Kathy Plourde

Does anyone know if there is a family book for Chisoda (Kishoda)? I’m looking for information about Rosa Hertz (married to Ignatz Franz Lipsky). He emigrated alone to Canada in 1930. They had two children a boy and a girl. He was born in 1891 so I’m guessing he was married when he was in his 20’s.

Thanks,

Kathy

Karen Dalton Preston

Hi Kathy,

As far as I know, there is no book for Kischoda. I also didn’t find any records when I did a search on FamilySearch. It is now a district of Temesvar, so records may be with a parish in Temesvar.

—Karen