Topics

FRAUNHOFFER, Joseph from Detta

Edward Lowitz

If anyone is researching this FRAUNHOFFER line, please contact me off list.

Edward.lowitz1@...

Ed.

Florian Straub

Hi Ed,

the online family book has two Josephs and some others in various spellings:
FRAUENHOFFER, Josephus * 1866 in Ostern / Wojtek
FRAUENHOFFER, Josephus * 23.05.1895 in Detta, RO

https://www.online-ofb.de/famlist.php?ofb=detta&b=F

Kind regards from Black Forest

Flo

Gesendet: Montag, 03. August 2020 um 23:53 Uhr
Von: "edward.lowitz1 via groups.io" <edward.lowitz1@...>
An: everybody@banat.groups.io
Betreff: [banat] FRAUNHOFFER, Joseph from Detta

If anyone is researching this FRAUNHOFFER line, please contact me off list.

Edward.lowitz1@...

Ed.

Bonjour FLORIAN,

Joseph FRAU(E)NHOFFER born on 23/4/1866 in Ostern married Josepha BRUNN on 13/10/1890 in Detta.
They had 2 sons :
Peter who married Anna TRIMMER on 7/5/1912 in Philadelphia
Joseph born on 23/5/1895 in Detta

Kind regards from Bordeaux!

Gesendet: Montag, 03. August 2020 um 23:53 Uhr
Von: "edward.lowitz1 via groups.io" <edward.lowitz1@...>