Topics

Freidorf Lookup

Karen W

Requesting a lookup for Krispin family on Freidorf FB
Especially Elisabeth born circa 1850's & any other family.
Much appreciated.

Linda Sohl

Hi Karen,

The Freidorf FB only goes as far as 1823, but I’ve attached the pages for the Krispin family. Let me know if you’d like the family info for the wives as well.

Cheers,
Linda

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:44 PM, Karen W via groups.io <kw0032001@...> wrote:

Requesting a lookup for Krispin family on Freidorf FB
Especially Elisabeth born circa 1850's & any other family.
Much appreciated.

Anna Lorenz

Hello Karen,

there is a new family book of Freidorf still available, see banat books :

Freidorf

Elfriede und Richard Zahner

Available

85 €

Familienbuch der katholischen Pfarrgemeinde Freidorf im Banat und ihrer Filialen 1723-2005, 2 volumes, 1,687 pages. Contact: AKdFF info@...

It contains 56 familys with lots of children with the surname Krispin.
Do you have more info on your Elisabeth (husbands name?),
there is no Elisabeth born 1850, but born 1842, 1855, 1858, 1861, .. all named with marriage.

Anni

Gesendet: Freitag, 02. April 2021 um 04:44 Uhr
Von: "Karen W via groups.io" <kw0032001@...>
An: everybody@banat.groups.io
Betreff: [banat] Freidorf Lookup
Requesting a lookup for Krispin family on Freidorf FB
Especially Elisabeth born circa 1850's & any other family.
Much appreciated.

Linda Sohl

Ah, I hadn’t realized! Thanks for the head’s up, Anni.

Gesendet: Freitag, 02. April 2021 um 04:44 Uhr
Von: "Karen W via groups.io" <kw0032001@...>
An: everybody@banat.groups.io
Requesting a lookup for Krispin family on Freidorf FB
Especially Elisabeth born circa 1850's & any other family.
Much appreciated.

Karen W

Thanks Linda & Anni,

Anni,
The info i have for Elisabeth Krispin is:
Married Johann Lind in Obad (from Bogarosch FB) - I can deduce from dates that marriage was probably 1876
Born Freidorf (from Schag FB)
I am just assuming born in 1850's as husband was born 1849.
Hope you find her & ancestors!
Much appreciated.

Gesendet: Freitag, 02. April 2021 um 04:44 Uhr
Von: "Karen W via groups.io" <kw0032001@...>