Gottlob look-up request: REITER

Trish Stumpf Garcia

Hello,

I am hoping for a family in the Familienbuch der katholischen Pfarrgemeinde Gottlob im Banat 1773-1990 by Nikolaus Horn.  I need family no. 5001.  It should be Peter REITER and his wife Anna Maria SIEBERT, but may be spelled differently.  This is the family number referred to their daughter's information in another family with her husband (Family no. 5878), which I have.

I hope someone has this family book.  Many thanks in advance.

Trish :)

Joseph Matye

Here is the entry for 5001, let me know if you need more.

Joe Matye

On Oct 22, 2021, at 5:05 PM, Trish Stumpf Garcia <stumpf.garcia@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am hoping for a family in the Familienbuch der katholischen Pfarrgemeinde Gottlob im Banat 1773-1990 by Nikolaus Horn.  I need family no. 5001.  It should be Peter REITER and his wife Anna Maria SIEBERT, but may be spelled differently.  This is the family number referred to their daughter's information in another family with her husband (Family no. 5878), which I have.

I hope someone has this family book.  Many thanks in advance.

Trish :)

Trish Stumpf Garcia

Joe, thank you so much!  This is perfect.

Cheers,
Trish :)

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 3:12 PM Joseph Matye <joematye@...> wrote:
Here is the entry for 5001, let me know if you need more.

Joe Matye

On Oct 22, 2021, at 5:05 PM, Trish Stumpf Garcia <stumpf.garcia@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am hoping for a family in the Familienbuch der katholischen Pfarrgemeinde Gottlob im Banat 1773-1990 by Nikolaus Horn.  I need family no. 5001.  It should be Peter REITER and his wife Anna Maria SIEBERT, but may be spelled differently.  This is the family number referred to their daughter's information in another family with her husband (Family no. 5878), which I have.

I hope someone has this family book.  Many thanks in advance.

Trish :)

Cathy Reece

Trish,
I am descended from this couple.
Cathy Reece

I can trace them thru the years to me.
My cousin might have marriage info on her computer that she can send— I do not have it in my computer system. I’m trying to reach her. She and I have been working on our henealogy for over a  decade now.

Feel free to contact me.

Married     08.02.1753 Nousseviller-St.Nabor

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 6:05 PM Trish Stumpf Garcia <stumpf.garcia@...> wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping for a family in the Familienbuch der katholischen Pfarrgemeinde Gottlob im Banat 1773-1990 by Nikolaus Horn.  I need family no. 5001.  It should be Peter REITER and his wife Anna Maria SIEBERT, but may be spelled differently.  This is the family number referred to their daughter's information in another family with her husband (Family no. 5878), which I have.

I hope someone has this family book.  Many thanks in advance.

Trish :)

Cathy Reece

Tricia,

I have quite a bit of info on this Siebert family going back to 1580.
What country are you in?
I'm  in USA.

This list is amazing!

Peter and Anna Marie's son-- Nicolas Siebert is my ancestor.

Cathy Reece

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 6:05 PM Trish Stumpf Garcia <stumpf.garcia@...> wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping for a family in the Familienbuch der katholischen Pfarrgemeinde Gottlob im Banat 1773-1990 by Nikolaus Horn.  I need family no. 5001.  It should be Peter REITER and his wife Anna Maria SIEBERT, but may be spelled differently.  This is the family number referred to their daughter's information in another family with her husband (Family no. 5878), which I have.

I hope someone has this family book.  Many thanks in advance.

Trish :)

Cathy Reece

Tricia,

correction: Nicolas Siebert is the father of Anna Marie Siebert.

Do you have any other info on Peter Reiter?
I think he is in Charles Amann's book.which my cousin owns.

Cathy Reece

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 6:05 PM Trish Stumpf Garcia <stumpf.garcia@...> wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping for a family in the Familienbuch der katholischen Pfarrgemeinde Gottlob im Banat 1773-1990 by Nikolaus Horn.  I need family no. 5001.  It should be Peter REITER and his wife Anna Maria SIEBERT, but may be spelled differently.  This is the family number referred to their daughter's information in another family with her husband (Family no. 5878), which I have.

I hope someone has this family book.  Many thanks in advance.

Trish :)

Trish Stumpf Garcia

Hi Cathy!  Cousin!

Thanks for reaching out!  I only have the family entries from the two Gottlob family books, including the one Joe Matye sent, and some of the entries from Charles Amman's book L'émigration des lorrains vers le Banat et la Batschka au 18ème siècle: 1750/1803. I now need to check the SIEBERT entries in his book.  I didn't copy those when I was last at the Family History Library in SLC. You have the Siebert family back to 1580!  That is fabulous!

I'm in the USA, in southern California.

If you've done a DNA test, let's compare!  My dad, his brother and sister have tested.

Trish :)
Whittier, CA

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 11:26 AM Cathy Reece <cre29ece@...> wrote:
[...]

I’ve done ancestry DNA but recently removed my tree and DNA due to their terms and conditions.

I may have someone in my family who did not disconnect from ancestry, who would have the same DNA. I’ll have to check.

At any rate I’m the Cincinnati clan but now live in Ky. Others in other states.

I’m still trying to reach my cousin, who also recently left ancestry. We talk nearly everyday so I should be able to reach her soon. I did send her a text.I’m sure she’ll contact me soon.

I had 6000 matches on ancestry DNA!

I detached from ancestry because I didn’t want them to “own” my DNA.

Can you see my email address?

Regards,

Cathy

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 3:52 PM Trish Stumpf Garcia <stumpf.garcia@...> wrote:
[...]

Joe,

I’m hoping you can help with with entry you sent Trish:

Is there an abbreviation list in Gottlob FB that gives “ACELB”explanation.it’s a source for information “Q”. ACELB.

It’s under source list top of page 1309 Gottlob.

Is this a Banat source or French source or some other source?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Cathy

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 6:12 PM Joseph Matye <joematye@...> wrote:
Here is the entry for 5001, let me know if you need more.

Joe Matye

On Oct 22, 2021, at 5:05 PM, Trish Stumpf Garcia <stumpf.garcia@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am hoping for a family in the Familienbuch der katholischen Pfarrgemeinde Gottlob im Banat 1773-1990 by Nikolaus Horn.  I need family no. 5001.  It should be Peter REITER and his wife Anna Maria SIEBERT, but may be spelled differently.  This is the family number referred to their daughter's information in another family with her husband (Family no. 5878), which I have.

I hope someone has this family book.  Many thanks in advance.

Trish :)

Joseph Matye

Cathy,

I’m traveling and away from my non-digital books right now, but I’m fairly certain that source is the Charles Amann book “L’emigration des lorrains . . .”

Joe

On Oct 30, 2021, at 2:41 PM, Cathy Reece <cre29ece@...> wrote:

[...]

Michael Kausch

My grandparentsas  were Nicholas Reiter and Anna Gabriel from St. Hubert Hungary but originally I believe Anna had some French in her. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Michael Kausch, St/ Louis, Missouri

Bonjour Michael,

Anna GABRIEL or Anna GIESSER ?

Daniel Hilaire
"Lorrains du Banat"