Gottlob look-up request: REITER

Trish Stumpf Garcia

Hello,

I am hoping for a family in the Familienbuch der katholischen Pfarrgemeinde Gottlob im Banat 1773-1990 by Nikolaus Horn.  I need family no. 5001.  It should be Peter REITER and his wife Anna Maria SIEBERT, but may be spelled differently.  This is the family number referred to their daughter's information in another family with her husband (Family no. 5878), which I have.  

I hope someone has this family book.  Many thanks in advance.

Trish :)

Joseph Matye

Here is the entry for 5001, let me know if you need more.

Joe Matye

On Oct 22, 2021, at 5:05 PM, Trish Stumpf Garcia <stumpf.garcia@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am hoping for a family in the Familienbuch der katholischen Pfarrgemeinde Gottlob im Banat 1773-1990 by Nikolaus Horn.  I need family no. 5001.  It should be Peter REITER and his wife Anna Maria SIEBERT, but may be spelled differently.  This is the family number referred to their daughter's information in another family with her husband (Family no. 5878), which I have.  

Trish Stumpf Garcia

Joe, thank you so much!  This is perfect.

Cheers,

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 3:12 PM Joseph Matye <joematye@...> wrote:

Joe Matye

Hello,

Cathy Reece

Trish,
I am descended from this couple.
Cathy Reece

I can trace them thru the years to me.
My cousin might have marriage info on her computer that she can send— I do not have it in my computer system. I’m trying to reach her. She and I have been working on our henealogy for over a  decade now.

Feel free to contact me.

Married     08.02.1753 Nousseviller-St.Nabor

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 6:05 PM Trish Stumpf Garcia <stumpf.garcia@...> wrote:
Hello,

Cathy Reece

Tricia,

I have quite a bit of info on this Siebert family going back to 1580.
What country are you in?
I'm  in USA.

This list is amazing!

Peter and Anna Marie's son-- Nicolas Siebert is my ancestor.

Cathy Reece

Hello,

Cathy Reece

Tricia,

correction: Nicolas Siebert is the father of Anna Marie Siebert.

Do you have any other info on Peter Reiter?
I think he is in Charles Amann's book.which my cousin owns.  

Cathy Reece

Hello,

Trish Stumpf Garcia

Hi Cathy!  Cousin!

Thanks for reaching out!  I only have the family entries from the two Gottlob family books, including the one Joe Matye sent, and some of the entries from Charles Amman's book L'émigration des lorrains vers le Banat et la Batschka au 18ème siècle: 1750/1803. I now need to check the SIEBERT entries in his book.  I didn't copy those when I was last at the Family History Library in SLC. You have the Siebert family back to 1580!  That is fabulous!

I'm in the USA, in southern California.

If you've done a DNA test, let's compare!  My dad, his brother and sister have tested.

Whittier, CA

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 11:26 AM Cathy Reece <cre29ece@...> wrote:
Tricia,

Cathy Reece

Hello,

Cathy Reece

Trish,

I’ve done ancestry DNA but recently removed my tree and DNA due to their terms and conditions.

I may have someone in my family who did not disconnect from ancestry, who would have the same DNA. I’ll have to check.

At any rate I’m the Cincinnati clan but now live in Ky. Others in other states.

I’m still trying to reach my cousin, who also recently left ancestry. We talk nearly everyday so I should be able to reach her soon. I did send her a text.I’m sure she’ll contact me soon.

I had 6000 matches on ancestry DNA!

I detached from ancestry because I didn’t want them to “own” my DNA.

Can you see my email address?

Regards,

Cathy

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 3:52 PM Trish Stumpf Garcia <stumpf.garcia@...> wrote:
Hi Cathy!  Cousin!

Thanks for reaching out!  I only have the family entries from the two Gottlob family books, including the one Joe Matye sent, and some of the entries from Charles Amman's book L'émigration des lorrains vers le Banat et la Batschka au 18ème siècle: 1750/1803. I now need to check the SIEBERT entries in his book.  I didn't copy those when I was last at the Family History Library in SLC. You have the Siebert family back to 1580!  That is fabulous!

I'm in the USA, in southern California.

If you've done a DNA test, let's compare!  My dad, his brother and sister have tested.

Whittier, CA

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 11:26 AM Cathy Reece <cre29ece@...> wrote:
Tricia,

Cathy Reece

Hello,

Cathy Reece

Joe,

I’m hoping you can help with with entry you sent Trish:

Is there an abbreviation list in Gottlob FB that gives “ACELB”explanation.it’s a source for information “Q”. ACELB.

It’s under source list top of page 1309 Gottlob.

Is this a Banat source or French source or some other source?

Thank you for your help.

Regards, 

Cathy

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 6:12 PM Joseph Matye <joematye@...> wrote:

Joe Matye

Hello,

Joseph Matye

Cathy,

I’m traveling and away from my non-digital books right now, but I’m fairly certain that source is the Charles Amann book “L’emigration des lorrains . . .”

Joe

On Oct 30, 2021, at 2:41 PM, Cathy Reece <cre29ece@...> wrote:

Joe,

Is there an abbreviation list in Gottlob FB that gives “ACELB”explanation.it’s a source for information “Q”. ACELB.

Thank you for your help.

Regards, 

Cathy

Joe Matye

Hello,

I am hoping for a family in the Familienbuch der katholischen Pfarrgemeinde Gottlob im Banat 1773-1990 by Nikolaus Horn.  I need family no. 5001.  It should be Peter REITER and his wife Anna Maria SIEBERT, but may be spelled differently.  This is the family number referred to their daughter's information in another family with her husband (Family no. 5878), which I have.  

Michael Kausch

My grandparentsas  were Nicholas Reiter and Anna Gabriel from St. Hubert Hungary but originally I believe Anna had some French in her. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Michael Kausch, St/ Louis, Missouri 

Bonjour Michael,

Anna GABRIEL or Anna GIESSER ?

Daniel Hilaire
"Lorrains du Banat"

De : everybody@banat.groups.io <everybody@banat.groups.io> de la part de Michael Kausch <mpkausch711@...>
Envoyé : samedi 30 octobre 2021 19:53
À : everybody@banat.groups.io <everybody@banat.groups.io>
Objet : Re: [banat] Gottlob look-up request: REITER

My grandparentsas  were Nicholas Reiter and Anna Gabriel from St. Hubert Hungary but originally I believe Anna had some French in her. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Michael Kausch, St/ Louis, Missouri 

Michael Kausch

Anna Giesser. Thank you for the correction. Michael Kausch

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 3:03 PM Daniel Hilaire <danielhilaire@...> wrote:
Bonjour Michael,

Daniel Hilaire
"Lorrains du Banat"

De : everybody@banat.groups.io <everybody@banat.groups.io> de la part de Michael Kausch <mpkausch711@...>

RE-bonjour Michael,

Anna GIESSER had a very big French touch in her!
The HAMANT, BOHN, AUBERTIN, MUSSOT, GAUTHIER, NOEL, VINCENT, VOSGIN, DEMOYEN, HINAL, HUIN, SAUCE, BLANPIED, HAZOTTE families are among her ancestors.
You can find detailed information about his ancestry on the Geneanet site "Lorrains du Banat".
LORRAINS du BANAT
gw.geneanet.org

You will also find on the Facebook group "Lorrains du Banat" of which you are a member, stories of some Lorraine families, including the CARTIER, who are also among your ancestors.
Lorrains du Banat has 469 members. Ce groupe est un lieu d'échanges entre tous ceux qui s'intéressent à l'émigration des familles lorraines au Banat, durant le 18ème siècle. Les descendants de ces...
www.facebook.com
A bientôt,

Daniel

Envoyé : samedi 30 octobre 2021 20:10

Anna Giesser. Thank you for the correction. Michael Kausch

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 3:03 PM Daniel Hilaire <danielhilaire@...> wrote:
Bonjour Michael,

Daniel Hilaire
"Lorrains du Banat"

Trish Stumpf Garcia

I agree with Joe.  The code is probably Amann Charles Emigration Lorrains ver le Banat.  Family no. 3110 is for Pierre Reiter.  Do you need that entry?

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 12:53 PM Joseph Matye <joematye@...> wrote:
Cathy,

I’m traveling and away from my non-digital books right now, but I’m fairly certain that source is the Charles Amann book “L’emigration des lorrains . . .”

Joe

Joe,

Thank you for your help.

Regards, 

Cathy

Joe Matye

Hello,

I am hoping for a family in the Familienbuch der katholischen Pfarrgemeinde Gottlob im Banat 1773-1990 by Nikolaus Horn.  I need family no. 5001.  It should be Peter REITER and his wife Anna Maria SIEBERT, but may be spelled differently.  This is the family number referred to their daughter's information in another family with her husband (Family no. 5878), which I have.  

nachadel

bonsoir

I have charles amann's book on loan until the beginning of november

cordially

daniel

Le samedi 30 octobre 2021, 21:54:12 UTC+2, Michael Kausch <mpkausch711@gmail.com> a écrit :

--
hello,

I seek all the descendants of henri SCHANG ( born 29/12/1742 ebersing Moselle France died 13/8/1825 in BOGAROSCH) married CHISTMANN Helene ( born 13/07/1716 in Freybouse Moselle France died 20/12/1770 in GRABATZ) who emigrated from banat to settle in the USA, notably in Philadelphia.

THANK YOU
cordially

Cathy Reece

Trish,
Thank you— that makes sense. Have entry 3110.

Thanks again.
Cathy

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 5:20 PM Trish Stumpf Garcia <stumpf.garcia@...> wrote:
I agree with Joe.  The code is probably Amann Charles Emigration Lorrains ver le Banat.  Family no. 3110 is for Pierre Reiter.  Do you need that entry?

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 12:53 PM Joseph Matye <joematye@...> wrote:
Cathy,

Joe

Joe,

Thank you for your help.

Regards, 

Cathy

Joe Matye

Hello,

Cathy Reece

Joe, 

thank you for your response.
Regards,

Cathy

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 3:53 PM Joseph Matye <joematye@...> wrote:
Cathy,

Joe

Joe,

Thank you for your help.

Regards, 

Cathy

Joe Matye

Hello,