Topics

Grabatz Family Books

elaine ess

Hello group,
I am wondering if anyone here has access to the Grabatz family book and can copy the Neurohr family pages for me.  I know this book is out of print, and I have been looking for a second hand copy, to no avail.  I know there are many pages, but I would greatly appreciate any help you can give.
Thank you,
Elaine Ess

Judy Graham

Hi Elaine -
I have the books. I can help you.

On Dec 26, 2020, at 11:26 AM, elaine ess <lanieess@...> wrote:

Hello group,
I am wondering if anyone here has access to the Grabatz family book and can copy the Neurohr family pages for me.  I know this book is out of print, and I have been looking for a second hand copy, to no avail.  I know there are many pages, but I would greatly appreciate any help you can give.
Thank you,
Elaine Ess

elaine ess

Hi Judy,
I’m new to the group.  Do I give you my direct email?
Elaine

On Dec 26, 2020, at 10:44 PM, elaine ess <lanieess@...> wrote:

Hi Judy,
I’m new to the group.  Do I give you my direct email?
Elaine

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 2:45 PM Judy Graham via groups.io <judyanne22=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Elaine -
I have the books. I can help you.

On Dec 26, 2020, at 11:26 AM, elaine ess <lanieess@...> wrote:

Hello group,
I am wondering if anyone here has access to the Grabatz family book and can copy the Neurohr family pages for me.  I know this book is out of print, and I have been looking for a second hand copy, to no avail.  I know there are many pages, but I would greatly appreciate any help you can give.
Thank you,
Elaine Ess

Rudolf Huepfl

Elaine, Guess Judy allready helped you with your inquiry on Neurohr in Grabatz. If there are any further questions on Neurohr and Grabatz, I would be happy in trying helping you. In my Hupfel tree, mainly based on Grabatz but also Zichydorf, there are a number of related Neurohr included - see annex.
Happy New Year to all
Rudolf

elaine ess

Hello Rudolf
Thank you for your help. Judy got me in touch with the author of the book. I’m knee deep in Neurohrs. 🥰
Elaine

On Jan 2, 2021, at 1:24 PM, Rudolf Huepfl via groups.io <huepfl@...> wrote:

Elaine, Guess Judy allready helped you with your inquiry on Neurohr in Grabatz. If there are any further questions on Neurohr and Grabatz, I would be happy in trying helping you. In my Hupfel tree, mainly based on Grabatz but also Zichydorf, there are a number of related Neurohr included - see annex.
Happy New Year to all
Rudolf
<Neurohr.JPG>