Topics

Gross Jetscha Lookup

elaine ess

Hello group,
Can anyone do a lookup for Peter Lech, Loch - born March 7, 1786 in Gross Jetscha.  Also Joannes Lech, born about 1734 - married to Margarethe NN and Maria Anna Thill.
Screen shots would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Elaine Ess

Elaine Ess
.Hope this helps, let me know if you need more information
Mike Scholz

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 11:51 AM elaine ess <lanieess@...> wrote:
Hello group,
Can anyone do a lookup for Peter Lech, Loch - born March 7, 1786 in Gross Jetscha.  Also Joannes Lech, born about 1734 - married to Margarethe NN and Maria Anna Thill.
Screen shots would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Elaine Ess

elaine ess

Thank you so much Michael Scholz.  This definitely ties into what I know from the Pardan family book.
Elaine