Gutenkunst & Krämer - Family lookup #Molidorf #Kathreinfeld #stefansfeld

Philip S.

Dear Banat List Members:

I wanted to see if you can search for more information on Josef Gutenkunst and Katharina Krämer, who had many children and lived in St. Georgen around the 1850s, I found out that many Gutenkunst came from the Gross-Jetscha settlers who moved to Sigmundfeld and finally to Kathreinfeld. So far I have not been able to locate the missing link with the Kramer side of the family
, which is probably in Molidorf, Stefansfeld, Lazarfeld or any other village where they lived. I've already checked the Tschestereg family book but there isn't any link for Josef Gutenkunst in there, even though I've found a lot of Krämer families. I would be really grateful to receive your help.

Regards,
Phil S.

Erin Kampf

Hi Phil,

I don't have any Familienbuchs or other records for these towns, but there is information for Molidorf online.

You can find the A-G entries here: https://donauschwabe.hpage.com/kirchenbuch-molidorf-a-bis-g.html (scroll down below the photo)
G - L here: https://donauschwabe.hpage.com/kirchenbuch-molidorf-g-l.html

The site is in German but, if you don't speak German, you can use a Google Translate plug-in to translate the pages (or I'm sure there are other translation options). Although the entries themselves don't translate all that well given the abbreviations, etc.

Good look with your search!
Erin

You can also search at https://www.molidorf.org/Houses/User/HouseInfo_list.php for the residents by name. If there was a photo of the family, it will be there as a link.

And https://www.molidorf.org/MapMolidorf.htm is a map of the village showing the families' homes.

Happy Researching!
--
David Preston
Banat List Admin

Wayne Bartl

Phil S.  I did not find Josef Gutenkunst and Katharina Krämer in the Molidorf Family book.

Wayne

On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 9:26 AM Philip S. via groups.io <philstieb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dear Banat List Members:

I wanted to see if you can search for more information on Josef Gutenkunst and Katharina Krämer, who had many children and lived in St. Georgen around the 1850s, I found out that many Gutenkunst came from the Gross-Jetscha settlers who moved to Sigmundfeld and finally to Kathreinfeld. So far I have not been able to locate the missing link with the Kramer side of the family
, which is probably in Molidorf, Stefansfeld, Lazarfeld or any other village where they lived. I've already checked the Tschestereg family book but there isn't any link for Josef Gutenkunst in there, even though I've found a lot of Krämer families. I would be really grateful to receive your help.

Regards,
Phil S.

Philip S.

Thanks to all of you for making the lookups, I would just like to know if you can make also also search in the Stefansfeld Familienbuch to see if there appears any Gutenkunst or Krämer marrying in that town.

Regards,
Phil S.