Topics

Hatzfeld Lookup

Mark Zajac

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone could do a lookup for me in the Hatzfeld FB for the surnames MEINERT/MEINARD, SCHASZ, SCHNEIDER, and STEPHAN/STEFAN.  I'm specifically looking for the following people, but would be interested in the surnames in general:

Katharina MEINERT *c. 1793 (oo 1813 to Peter Haas in Hatzfeld)
Anna Maria SCHASZ *c. 1761 (oo 1781 to Michael Frauenhoffer in Ostern)
Sophia SCHNEIDER *c. 1816 (oo 1835 to Peter Haas in Ruskodorf)
Elisabeth STEPHAN *c. 1786 (oo 1805 to Georg Majer in Hatzfeld)

Thanks in advance!
-Mark

Cathy Reece

Mark,
I have Ostern FB:
Johann Michael Frauenhoffer
*28.09.1758 Straubling.  +22.03.1816 Ostern

 Son of:Josef Fraunhofer *er.1726 Straubling and Anna Barbara Rebel

Married:23.01.1781 Ostern, Anna Maria Schasz

A note at bottom of this entry reads;
Spelling variation:Frauenhoffer, Fronhoffer

StaderII 259/12940–you could request Stader look-up for this.

W/K 152/10 that is Wilhelm and Kalbrunner
Page 152 line 10
Registered in Vienna 03.05.1772 Johann Frauendorfer 3 people, Taglöhner aus dem Straubingischen

The family of Johann Michael and Anna Maria Schasz ( also known as Katherine) is family986

Anna Maria Schasz * er 1761    +23.12.1833 Ostern After Johann Michael died she married for a 2nd time:

zoo 10.06.1818 Ostern :
Johann Baitz Family 87 Ostern FB— she had no children with Johann Baitz

They had 14 children (Anna and Johann Mom Charles Fraunhoffer
6 of the 14 survived childhood:

Spelling variation of mother:Rabl,Räbl, Rebel

Daniel Hillaire has many Frauenhoffer in Lorrainers to the Banat.

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 6:41 PM Mark Zajac <mazajac97@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone could do a lookup for me in the Hatzfeld FB for the surnames MEINERT/MEINARD, SCHASZ, SCHNEIDER, and STEPHAN/STEFAN.  I'm specifically looking for the following people, but would be interested in the surnames in general:

Katharina MEINERT *c. 1793 (oo 1813 to Peter Haas in Hatzfeld)
Anna Maria SCHASZ *c. 1761 (oo 1781 to Michael Frauenhoffer in Ostern)
Sophia SCHNEIDER *c. 1816 (oo 1835 to Peter Haas in Ruskodorf)
Elisabeth STEPHAN *c. 1786 (oo 1805 to Georg Majer in Hatzfeld)

Thanks in advance!
-Mark

Cathy Reece

Mark,
I just sent Michael Frauenhoffer info from Ostern and forgot to sign my name

Cathy

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 7:34 PM Cathy Reece <cre29ece@...> wrote:
[...]

See attachment s from FB Ostern
Fam #986 cont’d above Fam # 987

I’ll look in WK next

[...]

Your Johann Frauenhoffer arrived in Vienna May 3,1772.
See attachment from W/K.
[...]

Last name in W/K is Frauendorfer.

Cathy

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 2:38 PM Cathy Reece via groups.io <cre29ece=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

I tried to send FB Osternsreen shot.
Did ou still them?
Cathy

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 6:41 PM Mark Zajac <mazajac97@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone could do a lookup for me in the Hatzfeld FB for the surnames MEINERT/MEINARD, SCHASZ, SCHNEIDER, and STEPHAN/STEFAN.  I'm specifically looking for the following people, but would be interested in the surnames in general:

Katharina MEINERT *c. 1793 (oo 1813 to Peter Haas in Hatzfeld)
Anna Maria SCHASZ *c. 1761 (oo 1781 to Michael Frauenhoffer in Ostern)
Sophia SCHNEIDER *c. 1816 (oo 1835 to Peter Haas in Ruskodorf)
Elisabeth STEPHAN *c. 1786 (oo 1805 to Georg Majer in Hatzfeld)

Thanks in advance!
-Mark

Mark Zajac

Hi Cathy,

Yes, I received them.  Thank you!

Regards,
Mark

Deborah H. Owens

Hi Mark,

I have some very distant 20th C Chicago Frauenhoffer.  I have not searched this family line as it is not my direct lineage, but if you have Chicago ties, I'm happy to give you the very little that I have on them.

Deborah