Topics

Heufeld Look Up Request

Mark Zajac

Hi everyone,

Would anyone be able to do a lookup of Thomas Lischeron in Heufeld?  I believe he was born there around 1838 and was married to Elisabetha Wersching in Gottlob in 1869.

Thanks,
Mark

Dr Bob

He is not in the Dreyer/Preston Familienbuch for Heufeld/Massdorf. This book covers 1895-1944. There is one Lischeron family (L131), but there is no Thomas listed. "Probably" they are related somehow, but that can't be determined from the information in this Familienbuch (keep in mind I am a novice at this myself - others may be able to say more).

- Bob Klein, Arlington, VA

On 7/25/2020 8:30 PM, Mark Zajac wrote:
Hi everyone,
Would anyone be able to do a lookup of Thomas Lischeron in Heufeld?  I believe he was born there around 1838 and was married to Elisabetha Wersching in Gottlob in 1869.
Thanks,
Mark

Fran Matkovich

Hi Mark,

1930 LISCHERONG Thomas, Sv
oo 10.05.1792 Hfd
MAUR Magdalena (2123.2)
*06.10.1774 Hfd 56

1931 LIGERON (LISCHERONG) Joseph
oo 03.02.1833. Hfd., Peter Lung u. Joh Keilbach
SCHMIDT Barbara (2901.1)
*01.12.1812 Hfd 38
1. Maria Anna * 06.06.1834 Hfd.
2. Magdalena * 1843? +18.10.1849, 6. J. Hfd.

Fran Matkovich

- Bob Klein, Arlington, VA

On 7/25/2020 8:30 PM, Mark Zajac wrote:
Hi everyone,
Would anyone be able to do a lookup of Thomas Lischeron in Heufeld? I believe he was born there around 1838 and was married to Elisabetha Wersching in Gottlob in 1869.
Thanks,
Mark

Mark Zajac

Thanks, Bob and Fran!

Joseph Lischeron and Barbara Schmidt are Thomas' parents.  I was hoping to find his whereabouts after 1869, but I guess he did not return to Heufeld.

-Mark

Fran Matkovich

Hi Mark,
Are you also related to the Lischeron in Hatzfeld and Deutsch Zerne? I will send them to you if you like. There is a sad WWII account about a Lischeron woman in Hans Tabar’s History of Zerne at the Zerne website at freepages.rootsweb.com/~deutschzerne/genealogy/files/page2.html .

Fran Matkovich