Topics

Hornsberger

Darlene Broomall

Hello everyone
Would like some help finding information about my ancestors the Hornsberger's.

The Gertianosch family book indicates
2375 KLEININGER Jakob, widower, Sackelhausen, son of Daniel KLEININGER & Elisabeth MUENCH

*24.11.1762 Kirchberg +27.07.1807

oo 28.01.1794 Gertianosch - witnesses: Michael Baumkirchner, Michael Pittmann

MERTES Margaretha (as above)

Their 6th son

6. Peter *21.04.1805 oo 1830, Katharina HORNSBERGER

The Family Book of Pardan family 365 indicates that Petrus Divo married Elisabeth Hornsberg/ Hornsperger in Gertjanosch in 1790.

Is there a cross reference to Katharina Hornsberger's family with her parents names and siblings and where her parents are from.?

I am seeking any Hornsberger info regarding parents of Elizabeth and Katharina.

This is not a common name.  Possibly these 2 women are related.

My Elizabeth is from Trier-as found by genealogist who researched my

family.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Darlene

Dave Dreyer

Darlene,

If you go to the metasuch pannel at genealogy.net
you will find a number of Hornsberger entries mainly in Zichydorf.

Dave Dreyer

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 08:52:41 AM PDT, Darlene Broomall <djones000@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Dave.
Will check it out.