Gesendet: Sonntag, 07. November 2021 um 17:06 Uhr
Von: "Kathy Plourde via groups.io" <daveKathyplourde@...>
An: "everybody@banat.groups.io" <everybody@banat.groups.io>
Betreff: [banat] Family Book for Chisoda?
Does anyone know if there is a family book for Chisoda (Kishoda)? I’m looking for information about Rosa Hertz (married to Ignatz Franz Lipsky). He emigrated alone to Canada in 1930. They had two children a boy and a girl. He was born in 1891 so I’m guessing he was married when he was in his 20’s.

Thanks,

Kathy

Kathy Plourde

Hi Anni,

Yes, I would like to receive the information for the parents of Ignatz.

Thanks,

Kathy

On Nov 7, 2021, at 6:56 PM, Anna Lorenz <WohnungKorntal@...> wrote:

Hi Kathy,

are you interested in the parents of Ignatz Franz Lipsky?
I found them in the family book of Temeswar-Josefstadt.

Liebe Grüße
Anni

Gesendet: Sonntag, 07. November 2021 um 17:06 Uhr
Von: "Kathy Plourde via groups.io" <daveKathyplourde@...>