Gesendet: Montag, 08. November 2021 um 17:16 Uhr
Von: "Kathy Plourde via groups.io" <daveKathyplourde@...>
An: everybody@banat.groups.io
Betreff: Re: Ignatz Franz Lipsky Aw: [banat] Family Book for Chisoda?
Hi Anni,

Yes, I would like to receive the information for the parents of Ignatz.

Thanks,

Kathy

On Nov 7, 2021, at 6:56 PM, Anna Lorenz <WohnungKorntal@...> wrote:

Hi Kathy,

are you interested in the parents of Ignatz Franz Lipsky?
I found them in the family book of Temeswar-Josefstadt.

Liebe Grüße
Anni

Gesendet: Sonntag, 07. November 2021 um 17:06 Uhr
Von: "Kathy Plourde via groups.io" <daveKathyplourde@...>
An: "everybody@banat.groups.io" <everybody@banat.groups.io>
Betreff: [banat] Family Book for Chisoda?
Does anyone know if there is a family book for Chisoda (Kishoda)? I’m looking for information about Rosa Hertz (married to Ignatz Franz Lipsky). He emigrated alone to Canada in 1930. They had two children a boy and a girl. He was born in 1891 so I’m guessing he was married when he was in his 20’s.

Thanks,

Kathy

Mary Laura Jones

What is the family number for Hochban?

Mary Laura Jones
Grants Resource Development Consultant
53599 Pulver Road
Three Rivers, MI 49093
cell: 773 636-2022

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 2:22 PM Anna Lorenz <WohnungKorntal@...> wrote:
Hi Kathy,

family number 11413
father: Franz Lipsky,  born about 1850 in Rattendorf, Mähren
mother Franziska Jachan, born about 1855 in Rattendorf, Mähren
date of wedding: 13 07 1875 in Türnau, Mähren
son Ignaz born 06 07 1891 in Temeschwar- Elisabethstadt
godparents: Ignaz Jachan and Emma Krp

By the way: there is also Franziska Lispky (born about 1875 in Türnau, Mähren)
who married Johann Marschal 27 08 1900 in Temeschwar-Josefstadt,
probably the sister of Ignaz

Anni

Gesendet: Sonntag, 07. November 2021 um 17:06 Uhr
Von: "Kathy Plourde via groups.io" <daveKathyplourde@...>
An: "everybody@banat.groups.io" <everybody@banat.groups.io>

--
Mary Laura Jones
Grants Resource Development Consultant

Anna Lorenz

There is no familyname Hochban

Gesendet: Sonntag, 07. November 2021 um 17:06 Uhr
Von: "Kathy Plourde via groups.io" <daveKathyplourde@...>
An: "everybody@banat.groups.io" <everybody@banat.groups.io>
Does anyone know if there is a family book for Chisoda (Kishoda)? I’m looking for information about Rosa Hertz (married to Ignatz Franz Lipsky). He emigrated alone to Canada in 1930. They had two children a boy and a girl. He was born in 1891 so I’m guessing he was married when he was in his 20’s.

Thanks,

Kathy

--
Mary Laura Jones
Grants Resource Development Consultant

Kathy Plourde

Thanks so much, Anni. I didn’t know that Ignatz was born in Temesvar. Francisca is the sister of Ignatz - she was my great-grandmother. They both emigrated to Canada.

Kathy

Gesendet: Sonntag, 07. November 2021 um 17:06 Uhr
Von: "Kathy Plourde via groups.io" <daveKathyplourde@...>
An: "everybody@banat.groups.io" <everybody@banat.groups.io>
Does anyone know if there is a family book for Chisoda (Kishoda)? I’m looking for information about Rosa Hertz (married to Ignatz Franz Lipsky). He emigrated alone to Canada in 1930. They had two children a boy and a girl. He was born in 1891 so I’m guessing he was married when he was in his 20’s.

Thanks,

Kathy

--
Mary Laura Jones
Grants Resource Development Consultant

Tibor Tóth

Hello Kathy,

you can find attached the baptism record of Ignatz Lipsky from Timisoara - Josefstadt roman catholic church register:

Given name: Ignacz
Born on 6th July 1891, baptized on 12th July 1891.
Midwife: Julia Koch

Father: Ferencz (Franz) Lipsky - occupation: mason, born in Rattendorf - Moravia
Mother: Franziska Jochan - born in Rattendorf - Moravia
Wedding: 13th July 1875 in Türnau - Moravia
Permanent adress: Templom tér 9. (9, Church square)

Godparents: Ignaz Jochan (occupation: tailor) and Emma Krp

Kathy Plourde

Thank you so much, Tibor. I had found the Rattendorf records online but was missing the information for Ignatz.  He eventually became a tailor like his godfather, Ignatz Jachan and went to South America with the Sarrasani Circus in 1924-5.

Kathy

On Nov 16, 2021, at 12:45 PM, Tibor Tóth <lemilpromo@...> wrote:

Hello Kathy,

you can find attached the baptism record of Ignatz Lipsky from Timisoara - Josefstadt roman catholic church register:

Given name: Ignacz
Born on 6th July 1891, baptized on 12th July 1891.
Midwife: Julia Koch

Father: Ferencz (Franz) Lipsky - occupation: mason, born in Rattendorf - Moravia
Mother: Franziska Jochan - born in Rattendorf - Moravia
Wedding: 13th July 1875 in Türnau - Moravia
Permanent adress: Templom tér 9. (9, Church square)

Godparents: Ignaz Jochan (occupation: tailor) and Emma Krp

<Ignatz_1.jpg>
<Ignatz_2.jpg>