Topics

Jahrmarkt - lookup

Rudolf Huepfl

Dear Banaters,
Out of the "old" family book (by Stefan Stader), I got some Hupfel/Hipfl members for my family tree; but rather uncomplete (H531 Hipfl Martin, H532 Hipfl Nikolaus and H533 Hipfl Michael). However, a number of the questions remained unsolved. Now, there is the "new" family book by Franz Junginger which covers 1730 to 2007. So there is hope, to find some remaining Hupfel/Hipfl with this book. One family unsolved is Adam Posler, *17 NOV 1881 Jahrmarkt was married Theresia Hupfel, * 1873 Kowatschi; she is a daughter of the above mentioned Michael (H533). But I am sure, there are even more family members mentioned.
Would there anybody be so kind and send scan or jpg's from related page(s).
Thank you so much for your assistance
Best regards from Corona-striken Vienna, Austria
Rudolf Hupfl

Rudolf Huepfl

Special thanks to Dave and Ron for their quick and big support. I will have to check if there remains any questions on the sent Hupfel bunch. In the first run, I found only one "printing" error within the Kowatschi book. In family 578 - 9. Johann: His birth date is 4 days after his death. There must be some misreading or printing; just for information. Happy Easter and stay safe and healthy Rudolf

Timothy Schubert

Thanks Rudolf for your research efforts.  Look forward to visiting a thriving Covid free Vienna soon. Tim Schubert

Sent by Tim Schubert

On Apr 4, 2021, at 4:20 AM, Rudolf Huepfl via groups.io <huepfl@...> wrote:

Special thanks to Dave and Ron for their quick and big support. I will have to check if there remains any questions on the sent Hupfel bunch. In the first run, I found only one "printing" error within the Kowatschi book. In family 578 - 9. Johann: His birth date is 4 days after his death. There must be some misreading or printing; just for information. Happy Easter and stay safe and healthy Rudolf

Rudolf Huepfl

To visit a Covid free Vienna you will have to wait for a while. Actually, we run a heavy lock-down since special care units in hospital are full. If you need any assistance with Vienna, just contact me Rudolf