Topics

Johannisfeld lookups

elaine ess

Hello group,

I am looking for any Zapfel, Zapfl or Czapfel family in Johannisfeld.  Screen shots would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Ellaine Ess

W David Samuelsen

This is only one family
David Samuelsen

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 9:01 AM elaine ess <lanieess@...> wrote:
Hello group,

I am looking for any Zapfel, Zapfl or Czapfel family in Johannisfeld.  Screen shots would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Ellaine Ess

elaine ess

Thank you so much for the screen shot.
Elaine

On Apr 5, 2021, at 1:12 PM, W David Samuelsen <sammyslc@...> wrote:

This is only one family
David Samuelsen

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 9:01 AM elaine ess <lanieess@...> wrote:
Hello group,

I am looking for any Zapfel, Zapfl or Czapfel family in Johannisfeld.  Screen shots would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Ellaine Ess

<z105.jpg>

Cathy Malone

The next page had a continuation of the Zapfel/Czapfel family.  It's attached.

elaine ess

Thank you Cathy!

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 1:00 PM Cathy Malone <cao2@...> wrote:
The next page had a continuation of the Zapfel/Czapfel family.  It's attached.

W David Samuelsen

oh well, I must have overlooked the next page, even I have the whole book.

David Samuelsen

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 11:09 AM elaine ess <lanieess@...> wrote:
Thank you Cathy!

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 1:00 PM Cathy Malone <cao2@...> wrote:
The next page had a continuation of the Zapfel/Czapfel family.  It's attached.

elaine ess

No Worries!  Everyone is this group looks out for each other!  :)