Topics

Kadelburger/Kadelsburger in Gross Betschkerek

Martin Kadelburg

Hello

I´m searching for any information on my ancestors with surname Kadelburger or Kadelsburger from Gross Betsckerek region.

Any help much appreciated

Sincerely,

Martin Kadelburger
Solna
Sweden

Dolores J. Barber

Hello Martin,

I’m sorry, I checked Leitl’s Gross Betscherek Familienbuch and Stader but did not find any spellings of the name.

Dolores

On Jul 28, 2020, at 12:43 AM, Martin Kadelburg <martin.kadelburg@...> wrote:

Hello

I´m searching for any information on my ancestors with surname Kadelburger or Kadelsburger from Gross Betsckerek region.

Any help much appreciated

Sincerely,

Martin Kadelburger
Solna
Sweden

Dolores J. Barber

Martin,
I also checked Lazarfeld im Banat by Josef Kühn, Grabatz im Banat by Alfred Ivanov, and Stefansfeld/Banat by Hans Awender, but found nothing in any of those, either. Sorry.
Dolores Barber

On Jul 28, 2020, at 6:28 AM, Dolores J. Barber <djbarber7@...> wrote:

Hello Martin,

I’m sorry, I checked Leitl’s Gross Betscherek Familienbuch and Stader but did not find any spellings of the name.

Dolores

On Jul 28, 2020, at 12:43 AM, Martin Kadelburg <martin.kadelburg@...> wrote:

Hello

I´m searching for any information on my ancestors with surname Kadelburger or Kadelsburger from Gross Betsckerek region.

Any help much appreciated

Sincerely,

Martin Kadelburger
Solna
Sweden

Florian Straub

There is at least one Kadelburger from Großbetschkerek that was a casualty of WW1:
http://des.genealogy.net/search/show/15228647

Am 28.07.2020 13:41 schrieb "Dolores J. Barber" <djbarber7@...>:

[...]

Thank You!
BR
Martin

Den tis 28 juli 2020 kl 13:28 skrev Dolores J. Barber <djbarber7@...>:

Hello Martin,

I’m sorry, I checked Leitl’s Gross Betscherek Familienbuch and Stader but did not find any spellings of the name.

Dolores

On Jul 28, 2020, at 12:43 AM, Martin Kadelburg <martin.kadelburg@...> wrote:

Hello

I´m searching for any information on my ancestors with surname Kadelburger or Kadelsburger from Gross Betsckerek region.

Any help much appreciated

Sincerely,

Martin Kadelburger
Solna
Sweden

Martin Kadelburg

Hi Florian!
Thank you for this info on Alexander Kadelburger
This post was new information for me
BR
Martin