Topics

Kathreinfeld - look-up

Rudolf Huepfl

Dear Banaters, would be one of you so kind to help me out with some details on Nikolaus Wehner from Kathreinfeld. What I know is, he was married about 1867 in Kathreinfeld with Maria Lisching. She died early and he married Margarethe Hipfel on JUN 30,1872 again in Kathreinfeld.
What I would like to know is his birth details about 1844 and his death in about 1896. As additional goodie birth of Maria Lisching in about 1847 and the marriage with Nikolaus Wehner in about 1867 would be appreciated.
All details on his second wife Margarethe Hipfel are well known.
Thank you in advance for your assistance
Rudolf Huepfl

Karin Ritter

Hello,
Below is what is in the Kathreinfeld book.
Karin
image.png

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 9:46 AM Rudolf Huepfl via groups.io <huepfl=chello.at@groups.io> wrote:
Dear Banaters, would be one of you so kind to help me out with some details on Nikolaus Wehner from Kathreinfeld. What I know is, he was married about 1867 in Kathreinfeld with Maria Lisching. She died early and he married Margarethe Hipfel on JUN 30,1872 again in Kathreinfeld.
What I would like to know is his birth details about 1844 and his death in about 1896. As additional goodie birth of Maria Lisching in about 1847 and the marriage with Nikolaus Wehner in about 1867 would be appreciated.
All details on his second wife Margarethe Hipfel are well known.
Thank you in advance for your assistance
Rudolf Huepfl

Stasa Cvetkovic

Rudi, Sg. 9/1867 On 05 February 1867, Nicolaus Wehner, colonus, son of Joannes and Margareta Kindl, residing in Katalinfalva #126, age: 23, single, got married with Maria Lisching, daughter of Nicolaus and Barbara Rammer (if I read the name correctly), age: 20, single. Witnesses: Nicolaus Muller and Josephus Eisen, local residents, coloni. Married by Dr. Aloysius Ebner, parish priest. Banns of marriage: 3 public announcements

Stasa Cvetkovic

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020, 15:46 Rudolf Huepfl via groups.io <huepfl=chello.at@groups.io> wrote:
Dear Banaters, would be one of you so kind to help me out with some details on Nikolaus Wehner from Kathreinfeld. What I know is, he was married about 1867 in Kathreinfeld with Maria Lisching. She died early and he married Margarethe Hipfel on JUN 30,1872 again in Kathreinfeld.
What I would like to know is his birth details about 1844 and his death in about 1896. As additional goodie birth of Maria Lisching in about 1847 and the marriage with Nikolaus Wehner in about 1867 would be appreciated.
All details on his second wife Margarethe Hipfel are well known.
Thank you in advance for your assistance
Rudolf Huepfl

Rudolf Huepfl

Stasa and Karin, Thank you so much for this speedy reaction. When clearing down on my Hupfel tree, the side lines still shows hidden leaks in the data.
Nice greetings from Vienna
rudolf

Stasa Cvetkovic

And the second one:

Sg. 11/1872
On 30 June 1872
Nicolaus Wehner, commoner, residing in Katalinfalva #126, age: 28, widower of Maria Lisching
-00-
Marharetha Hipfl, commoner, daughter of Sebastian Hipfl and Magdalena Thiel, residing in Katalinfalva #19, age:19, single. Witnesses:  Nicolaus Muller and Michael Petres, inquilini, Prirst: Aloysius Ebner (not Eisner as I provided in previous signing) Banns of m. : 3 public announcements

Stasa Cvetkovic

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020, 16:52 Stasa Cvetkovic via groups.io <dental.medica.serbia=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Stasa, Thank you again, Details on Margarethe are well known. My problem was with the side lines on Maria Lisching and Nikolaus Weher.
Rudolf

Chuck Kathrein

Rudolf:  My ancestors are from Setschan.  My great grandfather, Anton Kathrein, emigrated to North Dakota in 1898.  I can’t find any Kathreins in Kathreinfeld; any insight?

Thanks and Regards,
Chuck Kathrein
Maple Grove, Minnesota
+1 320-412-0387

On Nov 9, 2020, at 9:52 AM, Stasa Cvetkovic <dental.medica.serbia@...> wrote:

[...]

Dave Dreyer

Chuck,

Your request is a bit skimpy on data.

I find no relationship of the Kathrein family with Kathreinfeld.

For Anton Kathrein I have

KATHREIN Anton, son of Karl KATHREIN and Eva SCHUCH    To Gladstone 1904

*24 Jun 1869 Setschan              +24 Feb 1956 Dickinson

1oo

NIEDERMAYER Katharina, dau of Peter NIEDERMAYER and Rosalia SCHNEIDER

*9 Jul 1876 Zichydorf                  +13 Nov 1918 Stark Co

1 Adam                                            *6 Aug 1895 Setschan        oo Magdalena OCHSENFELD

2 Johann                                          *14 Jan 1897 Setschan      +16 Dec 1979 Dickinson, oo Elisabeth HOFFMANN

3 Anton                                            *10 Sep 1899 Setschan      oo Eva FOCHT, *Offsenzita

2oo 13 Dec 1919 Glendive

GRUBER Kristina, dau of Josef GRUBER and Kristina KOENIG

*26 Jul 1882, Setschan, living in Miles City MT

3oo 7 May 1924 Bozeman MT

FOCHT Eva, dau of Johann FOCHT and Magdalena PRASZ, wid of Nikolaus OBERLE

*16 Apr 1875 Offsenzita

Dave Dreyer

[...]

Sorry Chuck for my late answer. The exchange on info was for me closed after the reply from Stasa. I guess the answer from Dave had allready solved your problem.
Best Rudolf

Chuck Kathrein

He didn’t answer my question?

Chuck Kathrein
Maple Grove, Minnesota
+1 320-412-0387

On Nov 19, 2020, at 7:29 AM, Rudolf Huepfl via groups.io <huepfl@...> wrote:

Sorry Chuck for my late answer. The exchange on info was for me closed after the reply from Stasa. I guess the answer from Dave had allready solved your problem.
Best Rudolf

Rudolf Huepfl

Sorry again for this misunderstanding. In my, not so good English, I understood that Dave made a look-up for you in Kathreinfeld without any trace of Kathrein in Kathreinfeld. However, he detailed some Kathrein members who went for the US.
I have no additional info which I might share on that issue. The only idea I have is that there might be family members mentioned in the available younger church records of Kathreinfeld - you may order from the Glen Schwartz of the Zichydorf village Asso. (he is also a memberr of the group here). To give you an idea about what is available, the files (on CD) contain: B 1893-1947, C 1895-1947 and D 1828-1873 and 1915-1946. Please check this on the ZVA home page.
Rudolf