Topics

Königsgnad #Zichydorf

Rudolf Huepfl

Dear List,
Out of the church books in Zichydorf I got the feeling to get answers for my question in Königsgnad. But I do have no access to data from there after 1830.
One of my cousins (Barbara Hipfel) in Zichydorf was 1853 married to Lorenz Niessner from Zichydorf. After she died on NOV 17 1860 also there, he married Rosa Rieger, * MAR 5 1838 in 1861 in Zichydorf. The new couple had a baby, Lorenz Jr. * in Zichydorf as well and than they all disappear.
However, there is a remark with the birth register that this boy died on JAN 8, 1880 in Konigsgnad (KB III.157). So there is hope that one could identify the family again in Konigsgnad. Is there anybody out here who has acces to such data; is there a younger familybook on Konigsgnad or similar to check for the parents and their possible death in Konigsgnad.
Thanks for any assistance
Rudolf Hupfl

Dave Dreyer <daviddreyerddreyer@...>

Rudolf,

Koenigsgnad is in the in the Grenzgebiet, it is not in the normal set of Banat family books and was published by the Bergland Banaters. It covers 1812-1910.  Three entries may be of interest but will not solve your problem. .

Niessner Franz, son of Lorenz Niesner and Barbara Huepfel

*1860 Zichydorf

Oo 7 Jun 1881

Jaworka Anna, dau of Mathias Jaworka and Maria Swindral

*18 Apr 1864 Koenigsgnad

1 Margarethe          *5 Feb 1882 Koenigsgnad

2 Franz                   *9 Jan 1890 Koenigsgnad

Niessner Michael, son of Lorenz Niessner and Barbara Huepfel

*1858 Zichydorf

oo 15 May 1883

Klar Eva, dau of Georg Klar and Anna Kiefer

*1860 Koenigsgnad

Seven kids born in Koenigsgnad three of which died as infants.

No Lorenz.  No separate Huepfel entries.

Niesner Lorenz, son of Michael Niesner and Magdalena Schild

*1834 Zichydorf

oo 28 Nov1865

Viktoria Pollak, dau of Anton Pollak(aus Sackelhausen) and Anna Bastius

*1840 Koenigsnad

1 Anton                    *2 Apr 1867 Koenigsgnad

2 Katharina                 *29 Oct 1868 Koenigsgnad3

3 Theresia                    *3 Apr 1871 Koenigsgnad

Dave Dreyer

ddreyer@...