From: "Erin Kampf" <erin.kampf@...>
Sent: 2020-12-28 2:20:41 PM
Subject: [banat] Lazarfeld FB Lookup - KLECKER and REB

Hello!

Would anyone be able to send me the following entries from the Lazarfeld FB (Kuhn)? I am trying to fill in a few blanks and would greatly appreciate some help.
Erin-This is the scan from Lazarfeld family book by Kuhn for your first question.
I will get back to you on the other question.

Shirley-Ann Erdman
derdman2@...

1443.4; 1444; 1446
Leopold/Theobald REB and Anna Maria SCHMIDT

0866
Johann Joseph KLECKER and Barbara GERHARD

Thank you and all the best for 2021,
Erin Kampf
Vancouver, Canada

Erin Kampf

Hi Shirley-Ann.

Thank you for sending this and also for the other entry that you emailed directly. Greatly appreciated!

Is anyone able to tell me what village the abbreviation KKL stands for?

Happy New Year!

Erin

Shirley-Ann Erdman

KKL stand for Klek and I believe that this small village was part of the Lazarfeld book.
Unless I have something else on Klek.
I can look later.
Shirley-Ann

Thank you for sending this and also for the other entry that you emailed directly. Greatly appreciated!

Is anyone able to tell me what village the abbreviation KKL stands for?

Happy New Year!

Erin

Klek was definitely included in the Lazarfeld book!
Bill

Thank you for sending this and also for the other entry that you emailed directly. Greatly appreciated!

Is anyone able to tell me what village the abbreviation KKL stands for?

Happy New Year!
Erin

Erin Kampf

Thanks all!

Timothy Schubert

My father, Johann Schubert b. 1906 and his mother Wilhelmina Stumper b. 1884 were born in Klek. I am interested in information and insights about this town.
Thanks, Tim Schubert

Sent by Tim Schubert

On Dec 30, 2020, at 10:50 PM, Erin Kampf <erin.kampf@...> wrote:

Thanks all!

Erin Kampf

Hi Tim,

I would suggest that you post a new message with a relevant subject line, otherwise people who can help you may not see your query (thinking this thread is related to Lazarfeld and my surnames). You can find a bit of info about Klek on this webpage: https://www.dvhh.org/banat_villages/village-list.htm

Erin