Topics

Look up in Gertianosch/ Pardan/Kavaran for Schneider Family.

William Knuttel

Coincidentally, I've also just uncovered some relatives in Gertianosch.  A look up on the surname Wilhelm would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Bill

William Knuttel
Arcana, LLC, dba the wines of:
William Knuttel/Knuttel Family/Ottimino/Tentadora
Winery: 21684 Eighth Street East, Suite 600, Sonoma, CA 95476
Mailing: P.O. Box 10787, Napa, CA 94581
707-326-8234 cell
707-938-7548 fax
wknuttel@...

www.williamknuttel.com

www.ottimino.com

On March 15, 2020 at 12:36 PM Debbie Nelson <danelson18@...> wrote:

Looking for information on Josef Schneider and his wife Margarete Anna's parents and family.  They had four known children Johann born 1872;  Teresia born 1876; Marie born 1886 and  possibly Janos born 1890.  There are probably more children that I have not uncovered yet.  The family lived in Gertianosch, Pardan and Kavaran, from the documents I have found on the children This family lived in the Pardan area at some time as son Johann's naturalization paper's reference this town, as does the ship passenger records of his children Johan, Henry, and Joseph.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated. as it is one of my brick walls.

Debbie Nelson
Texas