lookup

F Mayer

I was wondering if any has access to marriage records from Ernsthausen or Stefansfeld for my great grandfather and grandmother?

Thanks in advance for any help  regarding this record.

fcm

Bonjour,

DEKORSIs are originated from Lorraine.
In Schalbach, near Phalsbourg, this name was DECOURSY.
You'll find information about this DECOURSY - DEKORSI family on the geneanet file "Lorrains du Banat" :
Découvrez les origines familiales de Jean DECOURSY.
gw.geneanet.org
A bientôt,

Daniel HILAIRE