Lookup in Cenad - Tschanad

Betty Wagner

Does someone have access to Cenad Family Book to please do a lookup for me?

I am looking to verify the following and if there is any additional information on this family.
Joannes Kreutzer
b. 08.12.1859 Deutschschanad
m. 06.26.1881 to Agatha Jacoby in Lovrin
d. 01.01.1941 in Lovrin

Joannes Kreutzer
b. ~1834 Tschanad
m. 04.29.1856 to Anna Hubert in Lovrin
d. 12.10.1877 in Lovrin

Antonius Rausch
b ~1832 Csanad
m. 11.21.1852 to Anna Martin in Bocar.
Anna Martin was born ~1835 in Gross Komlosch

Thank You
Betty Wagner

Cathy Malone

Betty,

Please see attached info.  The third file is the Rausch info for Anton Rausch born in 1833.  There was another Anton born in 1831 however the spouse listed with him was not the name you provided.  Let me know if you have questions.

Cathy

Betty Wagner

Cathy

How exciting !!! I believe the Csnad family #2812 of Sebastian Kreutzer and Margarethe Korek are Joannes Kreutzer's parents. Could you please also screenshot Margarethe Korek's family #2529.1 and #2761 for me?

I'm not convinced I have the right Antonius Rausch yet. I know he was 20 years old according to his marriage record so that puts him right inbetween 1831 and 1833. Perhaps it could be the other Antonius you mention is in the Csnad book from 1831.

Problem is the family said his name was Joseph but the marriage certificate says Antonius. I have another lead of a Joseph Rausch b. ~1821, (son of Joannes Rausch and Catharina Beck from Csnad) married to a Catharine Kipp b. ~1823 also widowed and the daughter of Joan Kipp and Magdalene Mehr.

Betty

On 5/4/2021 9:54 AM, Cathy Malone wrote:

Betty,

Please see attached info.  The third file is the Rausch info for Anton Rausch born in 1833.  There was another Anton born in 1831 however the spouse listed with him was not the name you provided.  Let me know if you have questions.

Cathy

Cathy Malone

Hi Betty,

families 2529 and 2761 each span 2 pages.  The 4 files are attached.

I don't think the Anton born in 1831 is the person you are looking for because he married Margaretha Potchen in 1856 in Csanad.  I also looked at all the Rausch births in the 1831 through 1833 time period and do not see any births for a Joseph.  I had a similar situation years ago with my great great grandfather who lived and died in Johannisfeld but was born and from Hatzfeld.  He did not show up as a child with his parents in Hatzfeld.  I worked with Sue Clarkson (author of the Johannisfeld Familienbuch and we proved he was indeed the child of the parents listed in the Hatzfeld book.

I was researching my Csanad family book was published.  I did use a researcher in Romania to help me.  I think there are some researchers that the Banat group uses now.  Perhaps someone in the group can point you to one of these researchers.

Cathy

Betty Wagner

Cathy:

I cannot thank you enough for the info you provided. I will email you privately for access to your Ancestry page you mentioned to Jana (Slavicsista@...)

I have pages of information from two researchers - one from Romania and another from Serbia. I am trying to tie everything together to have another researcher check the church records to fill in any blanks I have.  It gets crazy. I'm married into a Wagner family with Wagner's of my own.

I'm 99% sure the Anton Rausch from 1833 is the guy I'm looking for.

If you can provide the following from the Tschanad book it will help me tie my family to information I already have from North Rhine-Westfalen, Deutschland.
KOREK 2524
WAGNER 5026

RAUSCH 3935
KURTH 2958

Thank you very much
Betty

On 5/5/2021 10:33 AM, Cathy Malone wrote:
[...]

Hi John:

To date I have not come across any Wagner relatives from Pardan.  Many of our Wagner relatives are from Sankt Andreas and Lovrin.

Betty

On 5/8/2021 10:00 AM, john.gruber john.gruber wrote:

I see u'r related to Wagners.

My GGM Anna Wagner was b. 1841 in Pardan. I don't suppose there's any relation?

… John