Topics

Lovrin

John Berglund

I'm just wondering how I would purchase the Lovrin family book. The site says it's available but I don't want to send money to a random address.
Thanks for any help
John Berglund

Karen Dalton Preston

You will need to write to the address given on the banatbooks website.  The contact is the widow of the author.  Write in German.  Keep the request simple, and use Google Translate or your favorite translation app to generate the text in German.

My suggestion is to write and confirm that the book is available and ask the price including shipping to your location.  She will reply with the amount you need to send.  When I purchased my copy few years ago, she did not have PayPal.

Best,
—Karen

On Jun 15, 2020, at 1:43 AM, John Berglund via groups.io <berglundjohn@...> wrote:

I'm just wondering how I would purchase the Lovrin family book. The site says it's available but I don't want to send money to a random address.
Thanks for any help
John Berglund

Christine Clark

Same. I tried reaching out to the author’s family with a letter in German but never received a response by mail or email.

-Christine

On Jun 15, 2020, at 9:39 AM, Karen Dalton Preston <karen@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the information,  I'll give it a try and let you know how I make out. If it doesn't work and you have the book would you be willing to look up a few families for me?
Regards
John Berglund

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

#1285  LENGENFELDER Heinrich
+12.05.1829, 40 J.
SCHAEFER Maria Magdalena, Tv Ludwig S. & Veronika CANTON
*02.08.1796
1.  Nikolaus  *21.07.1828 Tp: Nik. Grosz, Christina Reiter

There is no marriage information so the couple was not married in Lovrin.

Best,
—Karen