Topics

Lovrin family book

John Berglund

Not sure who to direct this question , but I sent a letter to Germany (in german) short and to the point about whether the Lovrin family book is still available.  This was in July and I have still not received any response either by letter, text or email.  Does anyone know if this lady is still alive? And if not would there be any other way to acquire the book?
Thanks
John Berglund

Sent from my Galaxy

Christine Clark

I never received a reply several years ago either.

-Christine

On Jan 26, 2021, at 3:33 PM, John Berglund via groups.io <berglundjohn@...> wrote:

Not sure who to direct this question , but I sent a letter to Germany (in german) short and to the point about whether the Lovrin family book is still available.  This was in July and I have still not received any response either by letter, text or email.  Does anyone know if this lady is still alive? And if not would there be any other way to acquire the book?
Thanks
John Berglund

Sent from my Galaxy

W David Samuelsen

Nikolaus  Schauermann was the person who did this book, he died in 2003. Not a lady.

David Samuelsen

On Jan 26, 2021, at 3:33 PM, John Berglund via groups.io <berglundjohn=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Not sure who to direct this question , but I sent a letter to Germany (in german) short and to the point about whether the Lovrin family book is still available.  This was in July and I have still not received any response either by letter, text or email.  Does anyone know if this lady is still alive? And if not would there be any other way to acquire the book?
Thanks
John Berglund

Sent from my Galaxy

Christine Clark

Thank you, I read that his widow and/or daughter was selling the book after his death.

-Christine

John Berglund

His widow is listed as the contact but she has not replied.

Sent from my Galaxy