Topics

Maria Pinkhart, Saderlach (Zadorlak, Zadareni)

William Schwiegeraht

Hello All,
This message is to test the "new" Banat list, but I figured I'd pose a real question as well.
I am looking for anyone who can help me locate records on my paternal grandmother, Maria Pinkhart.

Maria and her Mother - Teres - arrive in New York CIty on SS Konig Albert om 18nov1911.  Maria was listed as 16 yrs old, and Teres 38 yrs.  The manifest names Josef Pinkhart as husband/father back in Zadorlak.  I have no idea if Teres went back to him or somewhere else in the USA.  Family lore says she returned after settling Maria with friends or family.

I would love to find information in the Saderlach family book or by any other means on Maria, Teres, and Josef, and other ancestors.

Maria (Pinkhart) Schwiegeraht    B: 3sep1896 in Saderlach (Zadorlak, Zadareni)                married John M. Schwiegeraht in Cincinnati, OH, USA
                                                    D: 17nov1965 Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Teres (Lackman) Pinkhart           B: ~ 1873
                                                    D: ??

Josef Pinkhart - I have no details at all other than the mention on the manifest from Maria and Teres's arrival in the USA.

Please let me know if you can help.  Reply here or to bill.schwiegeraht@...

WIlliam C. (Bill) Schwiegeraht
Born Cincinnati, OH, USA
CUrrently Sandy Ridge, NC, USA