Topics

Millions Cried...No One Listened

Glenn Schwartz

Someone just asked me about purchasing this collection of Anne Morrison's films. I recall there was a discussion about Anne's films a couple of weeks ago, but I discarded the emails because our library already has them. I cannot find the discarded information. Can someone please remind me what was available and where?

Thanks.

--
Glenn Schwartz

President, Zichydorf Village Association (http://zichydorfonline.org)
Searching: Schwartz, Kleckner, Schönherr in Zichydorf, Banat; Schüssler, Millecker, Lenhardt in Kudritz, Banat; Schwartz, Kory, Pierson/Person in Morawitza, Banat; Kalupsky/Chalupsky in Blumenthal, Banat; Bardua, Kandel, Heuchert in Kolomea, Galicia; Kuntz, Holzer, Kraft, Wolfe, Folk (Volk) in Kutschurgan, Russia; Macht in Volga, Russia.
Email: gschwartz@...

Glenn Schwartz

Got the information I needed. Don't need any more help on this. Thanks to all who were going to dig something up for me.