Old Banat postcards

Tibor Tóth

Dear list members,

in addition to the vital records from Banat, the other part of my digital collection is some old Banat postcards which I obtained from various sources. I think it is exciting to see how the settlements of our ancestors looked 100-130 years ago.

Now I am offering you a part of my Banat postcard digital collection for download. The pictures are from the following settlements:

Banlok, Billed, Bogarosch
Detta, Deutsch-Bogschan
Fatschet
Gertjanosch, Glogovatz, Grabatz
Gross-Betschkerek, Gross-Scham, Gross-Sanktnikolaus
Hatzfeld
Karansebesch, Kikinda
Lenauheim, Liebling, Lovrin
Marienfeld, Modosch, Mokrin, Moritzfeld
Neu-Beschenowa
Pantschowa, Perjamosch
Rudolfsgnad
Sackelhausen, Schebel, Setschan, Steierdorf
Triebswetter, Tschakowa
Warjasch, Werschetz

A total of 43 files, 110 MB of data.

If you would like to receive these free images, write a message to my address ( lemilpromo@... ) and I will send you the link.

The free download is open until 28th May, 23:59:59 hours (UTC+2).

Best regards,

Tibor

Crystal Fortwangler

Hi Tibor,

I would love to see them! Thanks!

Also, I'll look back over all the emails you sent before to me and to the list. I would like to have you look up some names and I'm happy to donate to the cause.

Crystal

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 5:29 AM Tibor Tóth <lemilpromo@...> wrote:
[...]

Michael Kaiser

Hello Tibor,

my father was from Glogowatz, so I would love to have a look at those postcards.

Thanks in advance!

Michael

Am 24.05.2022 um 11:29 schrieb Tibor Tóth:

[...]

Hello Michael,

sorry, but as I wrote in my list circular, the free download for the Banat postcards folder has expired two weeks ago, on 28th May, 23:59:59 hours (UTC+2).

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Tibor