Topics

Ostern

elaine ess

Hello group,
Are there any family books for Ostern?  Where could I find records?
I am looking for Anna Grosz, born Ostern, about 1811 - married to Franz Zapfl in Pardan in 1849.  She dies in Pardan Dec 5, 1872 at the age of 61.

Thanks all.  Happy Easter.

Elaine Ess

Karen Dalton Preston

Hi Elaine,

There is a 2-volume family book for Ostern, but it is sold-out.

I checked for Anna GROSS * abt. 1811, and didn’t find any Anna that is even close to that age.  The only ZAPFL is Johann, listed as “ZAPL”, *abt. 1775.

Sorry I can’t be more helpful.

Happy Easter!
—Karen

On Apr 4, 2021, at 9:31 AM, elaine ess <lanieess@...> wrote:

Hello group,
Are there any family books for Ostern?  Where could I find records?
I am looking for Anna Grosz, born Ostern, about 1811 - married to Franz Zapfl in Pardan in 1849.  She dies in Pardan Dec 5, 1872 at the age of 61.

Thanks all.  Happy Easter.

Elaine Ess

elaine ess

Thank you for looking!