Topics

Ostern FB Help Please

Arthur Grun

Dear All,
I am trying to establish the wedding date of Kaspar Frauenhoffer (1856-1936) to Barbara Harter (1866-1937). I have conflicting dates of 27 Feb 1881 and 19 Sept 1881 for their wedding in Ostern. They were my great grandparents but my Deutsch Zerne FB obviously doesn't give any details. Many thanks for any help given.
Kindest Regards
Arthur Grun

Cathy Reece

Arthur,
Wedding date:27.02.1881 Ostern
See attachment
Cathy
Can you see this image ok?
Pictures take better in daylight.

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 10:50 AM Arthur Grun <acfgrun910@...> wrote:
Dear All,
I am trying to establish the wedding date of Kaspar Frauenhoffer (1856-1936) to Barbara Harter (1866-1937). I have conflicting dates of 27 Feb 1881 and 19 Sept 1881 for their wedding in Ostern. They were my great grandparents but my Deutsch Zerne FB obviously doesn't give any details. Many thanks for any help given.
Kindest Regards
Arthur Grun

Cathy Reece

Arthur ,
Did you get any attachments today— if so which Fb #’s.
I’m having technical problems with size of files —sending

Regards,

Cathy