Topics

Pivnice

Dave Dreyer

Linda,

So far as I know there is no Familienbuch for Pivnice.  There is  a list of on-line family books at https://www.online-ofb.de/statistics.php
You might consider contacting Michael Hutfluss at hutfluss@... who is the Regional leader for the Batschka area at the AKdFFF who should know the status of Batschka family books.  Lacking a family book it may be necessary to search the Pivnice  church books for the data you are looking for and which may be available at familysearch------see the familysearch catalogue. .

Dave Dreyer

On Thursday, March 25, 2021, 02:48:28 PM PDT, LINDA ROBUSTELLI <peisley@...> wrote:

Dear Mr Dreyer,  Frau Kalterneck recommended I speak to you about a family book I am trying to locate.  I was hoping that you could help me locate a Pivnice family book.  I am looking for the Berhardts that lived in the town.    I

Linda Herz Robustelli

Dave Dreyer

Linda,

Following our message exchange on Pivnice I received the message pasted below from Herbert Hoffmann which may be of interest to you.
Herbert's address is Cc above.

Dave Dreer

Hello Dave Dreyer!
I am no longer subscribed to the Banat list, but keep reading the entries.
From Pivnice/Pivnica you can see the church records:

www.pivnice.co.rs/matrika/scanmatriky.htm

I assume that the Linda Herz-Robustelli is looking for a Lutheran Bernhardt family. I may be able to help a bit where this family name occurs in Batschka.

Many greetings
sends
Herbert
Germany

Hallo Dave Dreyer!
Ich bin in der Banat-Liste nicht mehr angemeldet, lese die Einträge aber immer wieder.
Von Pivnice/Pivnica kann man die Kirchenbücher einsehen:

www.pivnice.co.rs/matrika/scanmatriky.htm

Ich nehme an, daß die  Linda Herz-Robustelli eine evangelische Familie Bernhardt sucht. Ich kann vielleicht etwas helfen, wo dieser Familienname in der Batschka vorkommt.

Viele Grüße
sendet
Herbert
Germany