Topics

Roth Family

elaine ess

Hello group,

I am looking for a family book lookup for Gross Kikinda, Nagykikinda, Kikinda etc.
for Barbara Roth and family.  She was born about 1841.  She died in St Hubert May 4, 1906 at the age of 65.   She married  "Stefan Johann Mathias Laflu Lafleur" about 1861.  I am looking for any further information on the "Roth" side.

Thank you!

Elaine Ess

Elaine,

There was a link to Martin Block's excellent Kikinda FB on these lists recently.  It appears that this family from Lovrin is that of your Barbara Roth?  I would assume you have the St Hubert info, but if not let me know.

Cheers,

Bill

2984. Roth, Georg (farmer)
¥ 08.02.1835 (Lovrin)(FB-Lovr)
Tz .: Jakob Majer & Mathias Geel
Majer, Elisabeth
* 06.05.1818 (Lovrin)(FB-Lovr)
1) Elisabeth(KB: * IV, 252)
December 18, 1835 (Greater Kikinda)
Tp .: Mathias Roth & Elisabeth Schirmann
2) Mathias(KB: * IV, 280)
09/24/1837 (Greater Kikinda)
Tp.: Mathias Roth & Anna Roth
3) Michael(KB: * IV, 310)
08/09/1839 (Greater Kikinda)
Tp.: Mathias Roth & Anna Maria Pichelpaur
† January 31, 1840 (Greater Kikinda) (KB: † IV, 125)
4) Barbara(KB: * IV, 332)
December 10th, 1840 (Greater Kikinda)
Tp.: Mathias Pichelpaur & Barbara Roth
5) Marianna(KB: * IV, 469)
04/07/1843 (Greater Kikinda)
Tp .: Peter Lambrecht & Marianna Pichelpaur
6) Theresia(KB: * IV, 506)
March 22, 1845 (Greater Kikinda)
Tp.: Theresia Roth & Joseph Lambrecht
7) Stephan(KB: * IV, 552)
07/06/1847 (Greater Kikinda)
Tp .: Stephan Schwachtje & Katharina Roth

I am looking for a family book lookup for Gross Kikinda, Nagykikinda, Kikinda etc.
for Barbara Roth and family.  She was born about 1841.  She died in St Hubert May 4, 1906 at the age of 65.   She married  "Stefan Johann Mathias Laflu Lafleur" about 1861.  I am looking for any further information on the "Roth" side.

Thank you!

Elaine Ess

elaine ess

Thank you William. I do have St Hubert  books!  :)
Elaine