De : everybody@banat.groups.io <everybody@banat.groups.io> de la part de elaine ess <lanieess@...>
Envoyé : mardi 26 janvier 2021 13:03
À : everybody@banat.groups.io <everybody@banat.groups.io>
Objet : Re: [banat] St Hubert

Good Morning Matt,
I can help with this request.  I have the family book that Karen and David wrote, by far one of my favorites!   :)
I have attached Family S502 - Peter Stein, born Dec 23, 1844 in St Hubert.
Happy hunting,
Elaine Ess

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 7:20 AM belogroak <belogroak@...> wrote:
HI everyone,

Its been a while since I posted to the group, but thanks for all the interesting topics, sorry for being a lurker.

Karen and David were kind enough to help out with the connection on my Pric / Brtiz relatives and I was hoping they may be able to do the same for me on the Tsobays and Steins.

My Great great grandmother was Magdalena Tsobay, and one of my relatives has in their tree her being the daughter of Peter Stein (b1844 in St hubert) and he later marries her mother Barbara. Is that correct? If so when did Peter and Barbara marry? and did Peter have a brother called Adam (b. 1840) as one of my DNA matches has Adam in his tree. Its also possible the Hess side is the link through Anton Hess, for whom we have no details. Is he possibly related to Elizabeth Hess (b.1837 Charlville) mother of Johann Pric my great great grandfather.

Any help you are able to give would is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt

elaine ess

Daniel,
OMG!  A small chart!  This is marvelous.  I am hoping to find some of my Hess ancestors in this chart.  :)
Thank you for some excellent work!
And I think you may have Matt's day!
Thanks,
Elaine

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 9:41 AM Daniel HILAIRE <danielhilaire@...> wrote:
Bonjour Elaine,

First of all, let me join in the applause for Karen and Dave's excellent work.
Regarding Matt's ancestors and cousins (whose surname I don't know) I am enclosing a small genealogical chart that links to some HESS in Saint-Hubert including branches that emigrated to the USA.
Remaining at your disposal.

Take care,

Daniel, Bordeaux