Topics

Sammelwerk donauschwäbischer Kolonisten Lookup

Dan Heinz

Hi,

Does anyone have access to Band 3 of this set and could do a lookup for me. I am looking for Martin Heinz (1722-1791). Died in Perjamosch. I am wondering if he is the first to emigrate to the Banat.

Thank You

Emanuel Mellmer

Hi Dan. Unfortunately there is not much in the Stader. I suspect the
data from the family book Perjamosch was taken over. "Heinz Martin *
about 1722, from 1756 in Perjamosch + 03.08.1791. Married to Anna
Margaretha NN, * about 1724 +15.02.1807 ...

Greetings

Emanuel (Mellmer)

Florian Straub

Hi Dan,

the Periam family book writes about the family names Heinz/Henz:

- Karl F.Waldner states in his settler list that Jakob, Konrad und
Martin Henz came from Burg, Kr. Trier/Saarburg.
- Franz Lux wrote to some parishes or same or similiar name but only
received negative reactions
- same goes for Emmerich Henz und Otto Münster from Bullay, which also
did research
- the name Heinz/Henz is quite spread in the area of today's Saarland,
at Hunsrück and at the river Mosel. The author was not able to find the
names of these people in any of the family books of the area that were
recently published.

------
Wilhelm+Kalkbrunner mention in "Quellen zur deutschen
Siedlungsgeschichte in Südosteuropa" exactly one Jakob Heinz.

He is listed at "Verzeichnis der im Jahre 1784 über Mährisch-Neustadt
zur Ansiedlung in Galizien abgegangenen Kolonisten"

They were six people in total, he was a farmer and they passed Uničov on
August 19th, 1785

Somehow I doubt that they were planned for Galicia and later ended up in
Banat. On the other hand Galicia is next to Bukowina.

In the end it doesn't matter, because they don't list an origin anyway :(

Best

Flo

Mellmer Emanuel schrieb am 08.03.2020 um 10:11:

Hi Dan. Unfortunately there is not much in the Stader. I suspect the
data from the family book Perjamosch was taken over. "Heinz Martin *
about 1722, from 1756 in Perjamosch + 03.08.1791. Married to Anna
Margaretha NN, * about 1724 +15.02.1807 ...

Greetings

Emanuel (Mellmer)

Dan Heinz

Thank you

Dan Heinz

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 05:15 AM, Florian Straub wrote:
- Karl F.Waldner states in his settler list that Jakob, Konrad und
Martin Henz came from Burg, Kr. Trier/Saarburg.

I will follow this lead, at least it shows a town.

Thank you