Topics

St. Hubert Lookup - LUX/REB(REEB)/SCHMID(T)

Erin Kampf

Hi everyone,

I am looking to track down a few references from various FBs. They both mention St. Hubert, as follows:

Kuhn, St. Hubert-Charleville-Soltur, 2081 (LUX/REB/REEB)
FB St. Hubert, 2751 (REB/REEB/SCHMID(T))

Does anyone have the St. Hubert FB who would be able to provide more detail. Would also be interested in any mention of these surnames in that FB.

Thanks for any help!
Erin

Hi Erin,

I've attached the relevant pages from the Kuehn FB.  2781 was not used in the final publication, but perhaps the numbering was slightly different for a CD version, which I don't have.  Anyway, the Reb, Reeb info is there for you to see.

Cheers,

Bill

I am looking to track down a few references from various FBs. They both mention St. Hubert, as follows:

Kuhn, St. Hubert-Charleville-Soltur, 2081 (LUX/REB/REEB)
FB St. Hubert, 2751 (REB/REEB/SCHMID(T))

Does anyone have the St. Hubert FB who would be able to provide more detail. Would also be interested in any mention of these surnames in that FB.

Thanks for any help!
Erin

Wayne Bartl

The CD has the same information for 2081 and 2751 as the book.

Wayne

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 12:14 AM Erin Kampf <erin.kampf@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am looking to track down a few references from various FBs. They both mention St. Hubert, as follows:

Kuhn, St. Hubert-Charleville-Soltur, 2081 (LUX/REB/REEB)
FB St. Hubert, 2751 (REB/REEB/SCHMID(T))

Does anyone have the St. Hubert FB who would be able to provide more detail. Would also be interested in any mention of these surnames in that FB.

Thanks for any help!
Erin

Erin Kampf

Thank you so much, Bill & Wayne!