St. Hubert lookup: Pilesz *1908

Florian Straub

Dear all,

From Tschawosch family book #689 I've learned, that there was a Barbara
Paula Pilesz born a Barbara Pilesz on 17 March 1908 in St. Hubert.

I'm curious if there is any trace of her or other family members (maybe
also written Billes, Büllösch ...) in the two St. Hubert books until
1835 and until 1943?

Thanks in advance and kind regards from stormy Black Forest

Flo

Liz Belcher

On Oct 21, 2021 2:29 PM, Florian Straub <Flominator@...> wrote:

Dear all,

From Tschawosch family book #689 I've learned, that there was a Barbara
Paula Pilesz born a Barbara Pilesz on 17 March 1908 in St. Hubert.

I'm curious if there is any trace of her or other family members (maybe
also written Billes, Büllösch ...) in the two St. Hubert books until
1835 and until 1943?

Thanks in advance and kind regards from stormy Black Forest

Flo

Liz Belcher

On Oct 21, 2021 2:29 PM, Florian Straub <Flominator@...> wrote:

Dear all,

From Tschawosch family book #689 I've learned, that there was a Barbara
Paula Pilesz born a Barbara Pilesz on 17 March 1908 in St. Hubert.

I'm curious if there is any trace of her or other family members (maybe
also written Billes, Büllösch ...) in the two St. Hubert books until
1835 and until 1943?

Thanks in advance and kind regards from stormy Black Forest

Flo

Hi Flo,

Greetings from stormy Napa Valley (where we are VERY happy to see some rain, finally).

Your Barbara Pilesz shows up in St. Hubert, but the path back into time leads to Bogarosch.  I will look at the latter FB and send you what I find from there and St. Hubert.

Mit fruendlisch Gruessen,

Bill

William Knuttel
Arcana, LLC, dba the wines of:
William Knuttel/Knuttel Family/Zinfinity/Tentadora
Winery: 21684 Eighth Street East, Suite 600, Sonoma, CA 95476
Mailing: P.O. Box 10787, Napa, CA 94581
707-326-8234 cell
wknuttel@...
www.williamknuttel.com