Stefansfeld - look-up

Rudolf Huepfl

Dear Banaters, Unfortunately, the somehow incomplete chuch books of Stefansfeld led me to a family mix-up.
The family book by Hans Anwender 1998 shows in family 77.005,0 Josef Hüpfl & Anna Maria Brack a daugther Philippine, *21.05.1813 Stfd. As by the enry she married - 13.012.0 N. (A copy of this entry I am looking for). Some of our research collegues identify this 13.012.0 N as the Georg Niesz, *10.02.1813 in Stfd.
As by the family book of Grabatz (Ivanov 2008) the above mentiojned Georg (family 4414) had married on 28 JAN 1834 an Elisabeth Hupfel in Grabatz and on 01. FEB 1836 Christina Bauer, also in Grabatz. So when did Georg marry in Stfd to fit into this setting. Are there any additional information or data on mentioned Philippine.
Looking forward to close the gap and its possible contradiction with your assistance. Rudolf Hupfl

Rudolf Huepfl

I have to admit, my English must have been not understandable, as I do not believe there is nobody arround here who has the Stefansfeld family book and would not copy the entry of 13.012.0 N to verify family and marriage of Philipine Hupfel.
Have a good day
Rudolf Hupfl

Dolores J. Barber

Have a good day.
Dolores Jungheim Barber

On Apr 16, 2021, at 6:17 AM, Rudolf Huepfl via groups.io <huepfl@...> wrote:

I have to admit, my English must have been not understandable, as I do not believe there is nobody arround here who has the Stefansfeld family book and would not copy the entry of 13.012.0 N to verify family and marriage of Philipine Hupfel.
Have a good day
Rudolf Hupfl

Rudolf Huepfl

Thank you Dolores, That has really solved my problem. Rudolf Hupfl