Street in Brestowatz

Lena

Can anyone guide me as to where I might find where Dampfmuller Gasse is located on a map? Either then or now?
Thank you
I was born in Damofmuller Gasse in 1940

N Bambach

Edited

Hi Lena. Do you know which Brestowatz you were born in, because there's 3 of them. One in the Batschka, one in Banat and 1 in Romania, of which all are listed here....https://www.dvhh.org/banat_villages/files/three-Brestowatz-Villages.htm

Lena

Thank you Pete.  It was the one in the Batschka. I will print out the map you emailed as soon as I get new ink in my computer.

On Apr 18, 2021, at 3:54 PM, Pete Anton via groups.io <pete6114@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Lena. Do you know which Brestowatz you were born in, because there's 3 of them. One in the Batschka, one in Banat and 1 in Romania, of which all are listed here....https://www.dvhh.org/banat_villages/files/three-Brestowatz-Villages.htm

Lena

Thank you so much will print it out
Shortly