Topics

Thank you for the add and hello! Ballauer Holz Deutschsanktmichael

Carla Orvis Hunt

Dear Banaters,

first, is that what we call ourselves? :-) Banatians sounds strange.

Thank you for the add! Would moderators please check to make sure my privacy settings are as requested?

I’ve filled out my bio; I’m one of the great-granddaughters of Katherina Ballauer, parents Franz #Ballauer and Margaretha #Holz. With a lot of help, I’ve managed to get pretty far on some of the lines with some sticking points. Years ago, I figured out the “correct” spelling of Ballauer, and only a few weeks ago did a do a deep dive and find our village of origin #Deutchsanktmichael #D St. Michael. So very exciting!!  Thank you all for being here for me to find 💜

Currently studying: DSM and
#Gertianosch #Lovrin #Gottlob #Sanktandras (sp?) #Peter Junger #Magdalena Junger #Carpinis #timisoara #bogarosch #sackelhausen #neub

Cathy Reece

Carla,
I am Darlene’s first cousin, Cathy.
Peter Ballauer and Barbara Joppa are my 5th great grandparents as well.

Are you saying Peter Ballauer’s father is Franz Ballauer and he and his wife are in DSM
FB?

We been looking for this info for a decade.

Barbara Joppa is from Luxembourg— she was born in Wiltz.

I am very interested in this info.
Peter and Barbara’s son Johannes Georgius
is my direct ancestor—born 1806 in Gertianosch. Which child of Peter and Barbara are you descended from?

Cathy R