Translation request Baptism record

Frank Gruber

Hoping someone with more knowledge and better eye sight can translate for me.
Thank you

nelda petrusich

If you haven't received a response to this. Can you send the link to the actual record so we can see more of the writing.

Thanks

Leah

On Thursday, April 22, 2021, 04:40:30 PM EDT, Frank Gruber <frankg@...> wrote:

Hoping someone with more knowledge and better eye sight can translate for me.
Thank you

Frank Gruber

Hi Leah,

It is not possible to link to the image but I have uploaded the actual record.
Other images reside at https://data.matricula-online.eu/de
Thank you

Frank

On 4/22/2021 9:26 PM, nelda petrusich via groups.io wrote:
If you haven't received a response to this. Can you send the link to the actual record so we can see more of the writing.

Thanks

Leah
On Thursday, April 22, 2021, 04:40:30 PM EDT, Frank Gruber <frankg@...> wrote:

Hoping someone with more knowledge and better eye sight can translate for me.
Thank you

Wayne Bartl

Frank, You can send a link to a page on Matricula by copy and pasting the link in the address bar.  I have done that many times.

Wayne

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 3:40 PM Frank Gruber <frankg@...> wrote:
Hoping someone with more knowledge and better eye sight can translate for me.
Thank you

Frank,

It's always helpful if you include some background info--what do you know about the people in this record, what makes you interested in it?

Cheers,

Bill

It is not possible to link to the image but I have uploaded the actual record.
Other images reside at https://data.matricula-online.eu/de
Thank you

Frank

On 4/22/2021 9:26 PM, nelda petrusich via groups.io wrote:
If you haven't received a response to this. Can you send the link to the actual record so we can see more of the writing.

Thanks

Leah
On Thursday, April 22, 2021, 04:40:30 PM EDT, Frank Gruber <frankg@...> wrote:

Hoping someone with more knowledge and better eye sight can translate for me.
Thank you

Dave Dreyer

Frank,

I get

1st Feb 1660
Maria parents Mathias Gruber and Margaret Wolf
I don't recognize the locality but it must be indicated in the source of the records.
The rest of the entry has to do with the godparents.

Dave Dreyer

On Friday, April 23, 2021, 08:22:17 AM PDT, William Knuttel via groups.io <wknuttel@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you very much Mr. Dreyer.
Unsure of the parish name at the moment, but located at Axams, Tyrol, Austria.

Frank

On 4/23/2021 11:56 PM, Dave Dreyer wrote:
[...]

Rudolf Huepfl

Hello Frank,
While matricula-online is a very good source, you tapped into one of the minor friendly areas for researchers; it is the Diozese of Innsbruck in Tyrol. The book you brought forward is from Axams, parrish Johannes der Täufer (Baptist). There is no easy searching within this file since one has to open piece by piece. Axams is one of the very old parrishes, known before the year 1000 and therefore also contained a various number of filial churches. So besides Axams itself, you have to think about the villages of Zirl, Reith by Seefeld, Oberperfuss, Kematen, Goetzens, Sellrain, Gries im Sellrain, Grizens and Birgitz.
As Dave mentioned, the date is 1. FEB 1660, so the book is 1603-1669_MF 0674-7, you should at least facilitate and tell us the number of page, as it is cumbersome to locate the page under consideration.
Rudolf Huepfl