Topics

Triebswetter lookup?

Michele

My research has led me to the possibility that I have a line going to Triebswetter. I am looking for the names of Nikolas Theis/Theiss/Theisz b. 1860s (may have gone to Chicago in 1906) and his younger sister Barbara. Possible parents Nikolas b. 1830s and Christina Horner b. 1840s.

Thank you for your kindness,
Michele

Joseph Matye

Michele,

I’m not sure whether anyone has responded to your request, but attached is the family you are looking for. This is from the Triebswetter FB by Lothar Renard.

Regards,

Joe Matye